Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Memories

I have been torturing myself by shuffling through old Christmas photos this week. I get so weepy seeing how young my kids (heck, and John and myself as well) were and how much they've changed. Life is so different! I've forgotten how consuming they were as little kids, what a busy mommy I was. Everytime I look at these photos I say to whoever is around, "Oh! I remember this Christmas. Eden was just learning to sit on her own." or "This was the last year we were able to have a real tree." So it got me thinking... I have got to write all these little things down before they completely are forgotten. I'm pulling up those photos now and scrapping them. It was really easy till 2002, our pre-digi cam days. Had to dig through the closet and find actual, paper photos and scan them in. Maybe I'll end up printing a Shutterfly book for these. I'll try to do 10 years worth of Christmas's, starting with me and John's first Christmas in 1997.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1 comment:

ChloƩ said...

This is such a terrific idea!! Love it!! Merry Christmas, girl!!