- What happens when you don't brush your teeth? If I don't, they will gather plack. And plack isn't good for teeth. And then I have to go to the dentist more often.
- Why did you not brush your teeth? I didn't do it because we were making a Lego video.
- Why is it important to obey? It is important to obey because I could get hurt.
- How will you remember to brush your teeth next time? I will remember next time by putting a note on my pajamas or something. Put something on my underwear and not take it off until I brush my teeth.
- What should I do if you do not brush your teeth next time? If I forget again, you should make me do this again.
Re:#4... one of his original answers was "And I will tell Max's mom to remind me." Uh.. no way, pal. The whole point here is that this is YOUR responsibility, not someone else's.
Re:#5... make him write this again? Yeah, right. I'm uppin' the ante next time. But nice try!
And yes, this approach DID have a posotive outcome. So, it works for me.