Friday, February 08, 2008

Going out of business.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yes, it's true. I'm turning in my Digi Chick Designer badge and closing shop. For me, this is a good thing. I've been considering it for several months and I know that now is the right time.

I've been toying with the thought of opening my own store someday, so John and I are currently researching some web hosts, but I'm definately not in a hurry. I've been selling for 2 1/2 years now... pushing sales and staying up till the wee hours of the morning finishing kits and promoing products and hosting chats and running challenges and I am out of wind. It has been very fun, probably the most creatively challenging time in my life, but I am so excited to just be a 'regular' scrapper again. I want to record my photos and funny stories without thinking of how many of my own products I can cram onto a page.

My good buddy,
Heather Roselli, has warmly welcomed me into her creative team and I intend to scrapbook and just have fun, fun, fun.

So, this weekend will be your last chance to stock up my goodies. I'll be running a 70% off clearence sale Saturday and Sunday and then everything will be gone. *Discount will appear during checkout process.*


Link to boutique.


Thank you for all the kind and encouraging comments over the years. The digi-scrapping community is like none other, I tell ya. My blog will keep on rollin' and you'll be some of the first to know of my future plans :)

2 comments:

Sinead said...

you know I'll be anxiously awaiting news of a new placement. love ya, girl! enjoy the time with your family!

Anonymous said...

Hey Val, don't feel bad about resigning, you deserve to take a break and do for yourself for a change. I pop on in when you start selling with Heather. Good luck.