Thursday, November 08, 2007

Oodles of new products

This is one jam-packed new release day... a new kit, a 7-piece paper collection and a fun little alpha pack. Remember that every item is 20% off today only!

I recently asked my nine-year-old son what the best thing about being a kid is. He promptly replied, "All the freetime. You don't have to work very much." Boy, he really hit the nail on the head there. I think as grown-ups we need to make sure we're setting enough freetime aside to play. So I created this kit to remind me to sit down and play with my photos and just enjoy the hobby of scrapbooking... have fun!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Layout by Valerie Fowler (Special thanks to Shelly G. for her Simple Template)
Envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, slothfulness, wrath... have you ever fallen prey to one of the 7 Deadly Sins? Each of the paper packs in this collection is inspired by vibes these temptations emit. Are you strong enough to resist?
Each individual pack contains 3 papers in the most delicious texture and colors. Pick up the complete collection (shown below) for a value price.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Layout by Sinead Turner. Also uses my 12 Inch Pretty Frames)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The year was probably 1988. I was out shopping with my mom when I saw them... a pair of rainbow-colored, stone-washed denim jeans. I just had to have them, but mom said 'no'. Moms are so mean. I thought about them everyday. I dreamed of them. I asked for them again and again. Finally I was able to place them at the top of my Christmas wish list (along side a Conair hair crimper).When I went back to school I nearly sailed down the halls in my new jeans. I was so cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Layout by Mimi Kim. Also uses 12 In Kids Frames, 7 Deadly Sins: Greed. (special credit to Darcy Baldwin for her Rubbed On Alpha and DJB Ranie 2 font, and Jacque Larsen for her White Swirls).

No comments: