Thursday, November 29, 2007

25 Days of Christmas Photo a Day Project

Get your cameras ready, scrappers. It's coming. The photo-a-day project that will challenge and inspire you and (if you are so inclined) prep you for all kinds of wonderful Christmas layouts. It's simple. Everyday from Dec. 1st - Dec. 25th I will post a quick photo prompt. You snap the shot. You pick up a freebie. On the last day you snag the template I'll post for you and you're done. This is not a layout challenge... this is a project that will inspire you to be creative with your camera and become more aware of the daily stuff of your life.
I am SO excited to start this. Realize, though, that I'm only human and the holidays can get busy, so if I forget a day I will post 2 the following day. Get your trigger finger ready and your batteries charged... first prompt will be on Saturday!

5 comments:

Christine Smith said...

what a FUN idea Valerie!!!

Sinead said...

Cool idea, Val! I'm excited! I should be back home on Saturday and itching for some scrap/photo time, so YAY!!

Lois B said...

This looks great. I hope I will be able to keep up with all the Christmas rush going on too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great idea!!!! Count me in!!!

KimA said...

Just found your blog and I'm going to try to join in. Sounds like fun.