Saturday, December 02, 2006

Crawl inside the mind of an 8-year-old...

and you probably still won't be able to figure it out. My son is CRACKING ME UP these days.

On a school paper about fossils this question was asked:

If you could, which dinosaur would you most like to see in real life? Explain.

His answer:

A Legosaurous-Rex, so I can make it put my Lego sets together very fast.

On another paper that was evaluating how they think they did this first marking period:

How is this year different from last year?

His answer:

Last year I was in second grade and this year I am in third grade. This year is not as much fun as last year was.

Ohmygosh. What do his teachers think when they read this stuff? I figure they either raise their eyebrows and wonder what his homelife is like, or they spew their coffee out on their desks, and I really hope it's the second one.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

:) said...

Hi, Dear Val!

I wish I could see his teachers face reading this homework! I laugh(*) a lot here while I was reading that... I guess his teacher had fun too!!

This picture is SO adorable!!! He is handsome!

Lots of kiss!!

(*) what is the past for laugh?? I ca not remember!

Bye, bye!

Anonymous said...

hahahah. too funny! and i love that xmas card! :)