Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weekend 10 List

Whew! It's finally that time of day when I know I can sit down and not have to get up till I've fallen asleep and need to climb into bed. LOVE this time.

1. (this is esp. for Laura...) Discovered a 520 cal. meal at Taco Bell: 2 Ranchero Chicken Tacos (Fresco-style), Pintos & Cheese, diet Pepsi. Beautiful.
2. Eukanuba National Championship... just love this dog show.
3. Monopoly
(can't believe that after all these years I'm actually good enough to beat John)
4. guacamole!
5. Living with Wolves
(it is airing again on Jan 22nd. You should check it out.)
6. Mikes Hard Lime
(please don't tell me how many calories they have)
7. Spa & salon twice on Saturday... my new happy place
8. new Wild Sage candle from Bath & Body Works
(mmMMMMmmmm...)
9. Target, baby
10. meatloaf (my man can COOK!)

Tell me at least one thing this weekend that made you smile :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOO, I haven't been to taco bell in soooo long. And I haven't had those tacos they sound pretty yummy!! I definately need a day at the spa!! WHOO HOO for you, I bet that made you feel awesome!!
What made me smile!! Alcohol.lol Some Seagrams Wild Berry!! hehe. I don't like strong stuff.