Monday, January 16, 2006

It's fun to scrap...

I mean, it's just... fun. I've really enjoyed working on layouts that I want to, not because I have to or because I'm promo'ing someones kit or creating a page for a publication (did you see my fun little Christmas layout in this months De-Zine?). Even though there is no real reason that I should have free-time on my hands, I've managed to do quite a bit of playing.

My new favorite shot of Eden, wearing her fuzzy pink coat from Nana & Papa.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Had fun with these pretty gems, made by Laura Alpuche. This is Eden (on the left) with my girlfriend Julie's daughter, Maddie. Julie taught me to say, "Ohhh, you looks so FANCY!" when they dress-up all crazy like this. Man, they think they're so hot.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Also got to work on the next challenge in the It's a Chick's Life workshop:

I Resolve

No comments: