Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Yay! - fun news! - yay!

I'm really very excited to announce that Susan Bartolini of Scrap Kitchen Designs accepted my application for her new creative team. Yay! I bought one of her kits while working on The Amazing Digi-scrapping Race and absolutely fell in love with her style. I mean, we're talking looooooooooooove, people. So when Susan put the call out that she was looking for a new team, I jumped at the chance and, whaddayaknow, she was in a good mood or somethin' and picked me. Woot!

So, naturally, I just have to show off some of her kick-butt kits and what I've been doing with them.
You can buy Scrap Kitchen products at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sugar High - Lauren Grier & Scrap Kitchen Designs


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Chillaxin' - Melissa Bennett, Eva Kipler & Scrapkitchen Designs


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: