Thursday, February 21, 2008

Picture update for Tyler

My nephew was bustin' my chops today about seeing new pictures, so for him I will put these up. I hate this time of year for photos because the lighting is terrible and I hate using the flash, so I don't have any really good ones to share. But I'll swallow my pride just this once.

Johnny and Max at their school Valentine's party... being intelligent.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Eden, who never cares what the temperature is. The girl thrives on being outside. Well, the 10 degree and less weather has stopped her.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And lastly, a cute profile pic of London. Scotties are so friggin' cool. I have finally found a great guy who knows how to groom these babies and is working hard to fix the crap job that Petsmart did. He was horrified at how they chopped her up and said I'm not the first to come running to his shop. Said we'll have her looking like a scottie again in no time.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So, there we have it.

No comments: