Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Get ready to get your GRAB BAG on

Oh boy, it's grab bag time again! Now, I'm not kidding, you are really going to love the new products I have in store for you. Of course, I can't tell you everything that's in there (that would be no fun at all), but I got all clever and gave you a sneaky peeky.

Grab bag will be available on Thursday... only at The Digi Chick!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Also, when you purchase my $2.00 grab bag you'll pick up my new Tiny Buttons pack totally free of charge. These buttons are $1.99 on their own... so you're making out like a bandit here :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


1 comment:

Cassie said...

hi Val,

Not sure if you remember me or not, but we were on SG together a few years ago. In the process of looking thru digital designers/kits galleries, I found you at the digi chick ~ you have done some amazing stuff. If you have a free minute, I would love to have you email me about a possible designing project.

Thanks so much

Cassie
cassie@scrappyarts.net