Thursday, December 20, 2007

25 Days of Christmas PAD Day 20

(oh dear, I just realized that the PAD stuff isn't in here and I can't find the download at this moment... will get to it soon!)

Some fun stuff I've found...



These are cracking me up. Most of this stuff I blurt out as the gift is being opened. I think it might could be nicer to have it sitting silently on the tag.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Article on how to keep my dog from chewing shoes.



  1. Put shoes out of reach. (My shoes are kept in a basket by the door. They are eye-level with my dog. If I move them up they will be on the diningroom table. Not acceptable.)

  2. Spray with a scent/taste they don't like. (Well, my dog ate a pile of puke yesterday.)

  3. Be consistent. (well, ok, I can work with that one).

  4. Distract puppy (trade a fluffy, feather-filled slipper for half-chewed bone?)

  5. Buy some fun toys (like new shoes?)

  6. Buy some chewing bones (think they come in shoe shapes?)

  7. Take energy-butsting walks (Ok, I can get behind this one, only it's 25 degrees out and for all I know she'll come home ready to relax with a good shoe.)

The puppy days won't last... the puppy days won't last...


Get lost here.





No comments: