Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So she can't harass me anymore...

I recently found out that my SIL has been reading my blog... yikes! Good thing I don't generally trash my husband over here. And after a few nice comments about how it was fun to read, she began to pout that there was no mention of her in here. You know, it's a good thing I'm not a celebrity or I'd have to yell out 'Hi, Danielle!' everytime a camera was on me.

Tee hee, love you girl.

So to set things right... THIS is my lovely, lovely sister-in-law Danielle (with her ds, Judah, on the first day of preschool. Um, Judah's preschool. Not Dani's.) She is truly my sister. I feel like I can tell her anything and I have SUCH a great time hanging out with her. And she has cute kids too. Oh, and it also helps that she has the inside scoop on my husband if he ever tries to pull a fast one on me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And now that I'm looking at this photo the way a total stranger might, I see some striking similarites between her and Johnny. That's genetics for ya!

No comments: