Tuesday, August 22, 2006

THIS makes me want another kitty...

I was driving past a house in our neighborhood that was giving away kitties. I really don't WANT another cat, but there is something about seeing a 'Free Kittens' sign that makes me think to myself, "Ooh! I should pick up a kitty!" Then Yahoo decides to tempt me with this.



And, I kid you not, as I was tying this my dog pukes on the floor.

Temptation destroyed.

(Oh dear God. I didn't hop right up to clean it and she is now licking it up. If children did this, bouts of the flu would be much easier to deal with.)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Bahahahaha, isn't it so gross when dogs eat their own puke???

Lynds said...

eeewww if my kids started licking up their own puke, i would just die! It makes me nearly puke when the dogs or cats do it.

Michelle said...

ROFL!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want a kitty now. Another one! Thanks Val. And EWWW on the dog and the bit about the kids with the flu! Becky