- taking care of a new kitty
- working on kits for De-Zine
- watching movies in the evening
- making chocolates for Valentine's parties
- working on a laundry pile that is mysteriously multiplying from the bottom
- American Idol and The Bachelor, baby!
- making dinners for the DeSloovers (baby #4 joined the party a week-and-a-half ago)
- Mario Kart (we pulled out the 'ol N64. Is that considered 'retro' yet?)
- working on all kinds of new promotional plans for my digital designs... you're gonna love it!
Also, (big fanfare here, please) I've been accepted to be part of a new design team for Scrap-A-Latte! I was feeling really confident for a long time, but didn't want to jinx myself by saying anything. Then as the time grew closer for the announcement I became more and more nervous. I'm working with a GREAT mix of ladies and everyone is so enthusiastic! I'm so excited to be working on a paper-scrapping site again... yay!
I'll try to get pictures of our little Tinkerbell up tomorrow as well as some preview for some things I've been working on. Now I must go and give Lost my full attention.