Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Me Happy

It's the little things like this that make me feel happy. 20 new sheets of Colormates cardstock. Fairy Tale Pink, Outdoor Olive, Mari-gold, Berry Red... sweet stuff. I went through and reorganized my embie case. Doesn't it look purty? I always let the kids rifle through this box and everything gets dumped and mixed-up. It'll stay nice for a little while anyway.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am SO feeling a caffeine-withdrawl headache coming on. In counting calories I realized just how fattening my creamer really is. So I limited myself to just one cup today. Oh, mommy.

3 comments:

Lynds said...

New paper is the best! Just the name of the papers sound yummy!

Lita said...

I've been in a organizing frenzy as well. Ripped my whole room apart. Getting prepared for the new year I guess, why make pretty things in a ugly room...hehehe

Anonymous said...

One cup? O girl... I'm sorry! lol