Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us John and I went to see Hostel last night, excited about a new Tanantino flick, and were pretty disappointed. Did not deliver like we thought it would. We had heard it being compared to Saw... no way. But still, always nice to get out, away from the house and kids (our sweet, loving, brilliant kids) and enjoy being a couple. After the movie we had drinks at 129 Lounge where I decided I do not like gin martinis. Next time will stick with what I like... good 'ol vodka. Came home in time to watch most of The Bachelor... this is gonna be a good season, I can just feel it.

I saw a VW van/bus with a wooden bumper at Walmart yesterday... too cool. It reminded me that I always wanted to drive one, and if I had the opportunity to buy one now, would I? I really don't know if I would. I think I've 'grown up' too much, which is sad. I should stop that right now. Got me thinking about all the other things I've wanted to do or be or try...
  • drive a street cleaner (long-time dream of mine)
  • have a job as a closed-captioner
  • play in a local orchestra
  • take a bath in chocolate
  • work in a library
  • act in a play
  • be in Times Square on New Year's Eve
  • open an internet cafe (we've had some good ideas)
  • own a show dog
  • meet the president
  • get thrown out of a bar
  • get a tattoo
  • eat in a 4 Star resteraunt
  • be in Oprah's studio audience
  • spend an entire weekend doing nothing but reading and drinking coffee
  • put up the tackiest Christmas light display on the street
  • hang large prints of my photos in the house
  • travel outside the US (besides Mexico & Canada)
  • test-drive a car I have no intention of buying
  • ride in a helicopter
  • plan a block party
  • take a trip in a Winnabago

That's all I can think of for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever decide to go to Oprah bring me along!! I would love that!! Especially if it were a favorite things taping!! How cool would that be?
I have so many things I would love to do!! We have very similar lists!!

Anonymous said...

We can work on that getting kicked out of a bar bit together next time I come visit, if you want. And like you, I'll stick w/the vodka. Bec...