Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas layouts 1-4

I've been so inspired by all the awesome Christmas Art Journal entires I've seen floating around, that I decided to do my own little version of one. I'll be doing 12 layouts all together (yeah, yeah, that whole 12 Days of Christmas thing caught up with me) focusing on our Christmas season this year. Here are the first 4 in no particular order:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Credits:
Our Tree: Holiday Magic by Shabby Princess
Rudolf Train, Gingerbread Houes and Nativity: various items by me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new Layouts!! They look awesome!!

Rachael said...

Fantastic stuff!!!!! You are SO talented!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh I love that GB house. How cute!!!!!