Monday, November 21, 2005

**CREATIVE TEAM SEARCH**

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Taking applications now through December 2nd. Team members will be contacted no later than December 5th via. email. Please email the following information to me at get_herbie@yahoo.com

1-Your full name, Digi Chick screenname (if you have one), preferred email address
2-A very short bio about yourself (one or two lines is all I need)
3-Link to one gallery in which your digital artwork is displayed
4-Any other creative teams in which you are on
5-Why you would make a posotive addition to my team

As stated above your 'payment' is full access to all my kits and misc. items. You will receive them via YouSendIt and NOT through The Digi Chick boutique. You will not be a member of The Digi Chick creative team, but work directly for me.

To see the kind of kits you will be working with, please check out my items in the boutique. http://www.thedigichick.com/boutiqu...main_page=index

I look forward to hearing from you! Please email me if you have any questions whatsoever. get_herbie@yahoo.com

No comments: