Sunday, May 01, 2005

Right Now...

Right now John is sitting at the airport waiting for his flight to Philly for the week.

I am contemplating cleaning up this mess of mine, but need a fresh cup of coffee first:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johnny is running a fever and watching The Incredibles:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Eden fell asleep during her 'Quiet Time' and will probably be out for the next hour:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This paints pretty usual picture of the Fowler Household.

I am so excited I could just about pee myself. I get to meet my girl Laura tomorrow. I'm picking her and the girls up at the airport after lunch and we're driving right over to Chuck E Cheese's so the kids can play and we can TALK.

Hmm... they don't sell coffee at Chuck E Cheese, do they?

No comments: