Thursday, May 05, 2005

Deeeeeeeeeeep Breath

I came as close to a break-down today as I've been in the last month-and-a-half... of course I'm here by myself with the kids and a dog that I wanted to beat the shit out of. I thought I'd come here and admit what really happened, because my intent has always been to share these parts of my life and hopefully paint a picture that someone else can relate to. I know some of you girls read about me, you've emailed me or chatted with me later... but the truth is, sometimes it's just humiliating the way I can let myself spin out of control. The bottom-line is that I've been raw and edgy for the past couple days and couldn't take it anymore tonight, and I had to do a lot of apologizing to my kids. I know, know, KNOW it won't always be like this. Right. It won't always be like this.

My 10-List for today:
1-Playgroup
2-change-scrounging
3-Primetime Live 'Fallen Idol'
4-dog hair
5-Play-Doh 'poo poo platter'
6-hotdog stand
7-Worship for Lunch
8-diningroom-painting
9-calls to John
10-sunshine (thank... you... God)

No comments: