Saturday, May 21, 2005

Dear Mania,

I am writing this letter to tell you that I can no longer continue seeing you. I'm very sorry it has to be this way. I've so enjoyed our time together, but my doctors think that you're not good for me. Naturally I've disagreed for quite some time, but now another factor is facing me to make this decision... my depression. For a long time our relationship was worth the dark times I had to go through, but I find myself alone in that deep, black hole far too often these days. It's not fair, having this ugly thing come between us like this, but I just don't think I can fight it anymore.

So, the medication I've accepted is going to keep you away from me. I've been dreading this day for a long time. We've had some wild rides and a lot of crazy ideas... it's been a rush, my friend.

I will miss you.

No comments: