Saturday, March 12, 2005

Opps...

Realized yesterday that the only thing I was supposed to do by my next therapy appt. was start my mood journal. Have I do that? NO. I know what I would write down for each day though, so that should count for something.

I've nabbed my second offical wedding invitation client... yipee! It's nice to have a little work to do. This will be a very small job, only about 20 invites, but it's something at least. I put together a mini-portfolio to bring with me for the basic consult this morning, definately need to put something more offical together. Have some good ideas, should work on that.

Had a chance to do some fun, agenda-free, scrapping this afternoon while Eden was SUPPOSED to be napping. Did this for a challenge at Memory Creators.

CLUTTER

No comments: